Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Digital Studio Class

Have you purchased My Digital Studio and are wondering how to use it? Are you intrigued by the idea of Digital Scrapbooking? Do you feel as though you are behind in your own personal scrapbooking and want to see what digital scrapbooking is all about? If you answered yes to any of these questions then this class is for you.

Come and learn all about My Digital Studio, an exclusive Software Program from Stampin’ Up!. You do not have to own the program to attend. If you have been debating on whether or not you would like to get the My Digital Studio Software this class is a great way to find out. I will demonstrate how to create a Scrapbook Page, a Card and a Calendar. This class is FREE and seats are limited so sign up NOW!!

CLICK HERE TO RSVP TODAY

No comments: