Thursday, September 10, 2009

Introducing My Digital Studio



Sorry I have been mia these past few days but I was so excited and I just could not resist playing with “My Digital Studio” the brand new software featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog. This software will be available for order on October 1st and I will be featuring exclusive classes in the upcoming months so make sure to check back soon.

My Digital Studio is not just digital scrapbooking it is digital paper crafting. This software allows crafters of all skill levels to easily navigate the program and design their own digital project or use hundreds of templates to create professionally designed cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more. New artwork and templates will be available on a regular basis for download via Stampin’ Up!’s Online Store. In addition, My Digital Studio will offer professional print services where customers can purchase bound photo albums, cards, individual scrapbook pages, and calendars.

Plus My Digital Studio offers perfect coordination when embellishing digital output products with traditional Stampin’ Up! embellishments. You can produce exquisite, multi-dimensional projects that marry the ease of digital with the beauty of handcrafted projects, creating what are known as hybrid projects.

Here are a few product samples:


6x6 Greeting Card using the Christmas Jingle Design Template




 
 5x7 Greeting Card using the Christmas Jingle Design Template 





Custom Designed Calendar

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like more information. I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend and I will see you soon!!

No comments: