Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Join me for my Stampin’ Up! Open House – Featuring Exclusive Build-a-Bear Products


Date: Saturday August 29th
Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: My Home (Call or email for directions)

*Enter to Win Door Prizes
*Create a Free Build-a-Bear Card
*Sign-up for Upcoming Holiday Classes
*Sign-up to Host your very own Build-a-Bear Workshop
*Get Ideas for New and Exciting Projects
*Pick-up the brand new Holiday Mini Catalog

Please RSVP and receive a Free Gift (must be present to receive).

Phone# (714) 272-4149

1 comment:

Anna W. said...

I am so excited to see the Build-A-Bear products and do my own party soon. I love bears and stamps too - so this will be a great opportunity to combine two loves in one. I'm going to ask around to see who can come to my party. Sign me up for all the upcoming events, Ericka. I am SOOOOO there!!!!